Sunday, November 16, 2014

Portraits ~ Parker Family

I remember I first met Annie at a church event, maybe 6 years ago.  She and her husband had just moved onto our street.  She was so sweet and I was excited to get to know her.  Annie is one of the most loving, humble, and genuine people I know. 

Now, my husband and I are blessed to call her and her husband, Mike, dear friends.  We always enjoy the time we get to spend with them, which is not nearly enough.  We have also REALLY enjoyed watching their beautiful family grow over the years.  Their kids are seriously the cutest and their smiles are so contagious!  

I love photographing this family because they are genuinely happy, they all love each other so much, they are great dressers, and I think Annie is seriously gorgeous!  














No comments:

Post a Comment