Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PHOTO SHARE | BLOSSOM


 I have a "popcorn" tree in my yard.  It's a new tree.  A very young tree but when it blossoms, it is gorgeous!!!  It is right outside my kitchen window and when it's flowering it sure makes washing the dishes much more enjoyable.  I get a fabulous view and I get to ponder a little about all the beautiful creations I get to enjoy each day.  I love spring.  I love the newness.  The life.  The beauty.  I love reflecting on all my blessings.  

Well, my tree hasn't "popped" yet.  When it does, you can be sure there will be pictures on this blog.   Until then...the other night my family and I were out on a walk and I spotted these blossoms on the side of the road.  They were hidden in between some dry and dark trees.  I love this picture because it captures blossoms in a little different way.  Not the bright green background or lots of sun.  It shows more of a "thorn among the roses."  A hidden beauty.  

1 comment:

  1. My initial thought when I saw this pic was how surprising it was to see blossoms in such a dark background. I truly love it! Some days of motherhood seem dark around here, but there is always beauty in it. Thanks for the reminder. Oh...and love the shot of Lou jumping. So magical. You are amazing....but I'm sure you know that - I've told you enough ;)

    ReplyDelete