Friday, September 5, 2014

Project 52

Amazing how fast I get behind on posting these!  

31/52



Lou:  She doesn't let me take her picture very often anymore, especially when I try the "look over here."  So, I have to take advantage of the times when she does want me to photograph her.  Here, she is very proud of her growing hair and wanted me to take pictures of it in the air.  I kinda love this pic...thanks for the idea Em.

Boo:  Because she and Em are so close in size, I sometimes forget they are 2 years apart and I expect them to be at the same level in things.  At the pool, Em wanted to splash around and play but Bailey was completely content relaxing and snacking.  Water still isn't her favorite.

Sue:  Last time we were at this pool, I was 9 months pregnant with her.  Amazing how time flies.  This time at the pool she was walking all over and wanted to only be in the water.  

32/52



Lou:  KINDERGARTEN!!! SERIOUSLY??  I didn't think I'd cry when I took her because I know she's ready and excited, but I did.  When she asked me at the classroom door, "Are you going to cry when you leave me?"  Well, that triggered the tears for sure.  She walked right in to her class though, totally confident.  I was so proud of her.  I'm very excited for her to learn and grow...it's just hard to give up that 3 hours a day with her.

Boo:  She is her own person that's for sure.  Cracked me up that she and her sister wanted to play with the snow clothes when it was 80 degrees outside. 

Sue:  Seeing a lot of this lately.  She can practically run and keep up with her sisters but loves to be up on my hip where she can see all that I'm doing.  Oh, and she's adorning princess attire here courtesy of her sisters.

33/52



Lou:  Found an app the other day on the ipad that shows you how to draw simple animals.  Em loved following along and I loved that I was able to clean up the kitchen while she was entertained.  Christmas gift ideas are brewing...

Boo:  She loves to watch a show but doesn't hold still and sit all the way through many.  Lately her favorite is "Dora and Friends" though and she'll get lost in them.  I try not to turn the tv on too much, but who doesn't love to relax and watch a show after a nice bath?  

Sue:  She gets so much help from her sisters and wants to do all that they are doing.  I just loved watching the girls trying to teach Sara how to ride the scooter the other day.  I think I loved their encouraging words best though, "Yay Sara."  "Good job Sara."  

Linking with lovely Jodi at Practicing Simplicit

No comments:

Post a Comment