Thursday, December 4, 2014

Project 52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

  I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know when all is said and done, I'll have a picture of each of my girls for AN ENTIRE YEAR!  Snapshots, candid moments, some posed, details, silhouette...no matter the type, 52 pictures each!  To see how they've grown week by week in their own little books (now lets see how on the ball I can be with those), is going to be awesome.  I'd really like to do this each year.  I won't commit quite yet, but I can't see why not!  

Anyway, just when I think to myself I'm going to be more on the ball and posting these...
Here we go again, a lump-it-together post.


Sweet Emmy Lou

42:  Halloween.  Sure there were other pictures of her looking at the camera I could have posted, but this one took the cake.  She was upset because she did, then didn't, then did, then didn't want her picture taken.  Then she wanted it on the stairs, by herself, with sisters, by her self...she was so indecisive and got so upset that I don't think she even know what she was crying about after a few minutes.  Emmy is my emotional child.  Full of heart, and very emotional.  But isn't she a pretty little sad fairy?
43:  Off in her own little world, cozied up the ipad and learning.  I don't mind the quiet time technology gives me once in awhile.

44:  After baths the girls always snuggle up on my bed and watch a show while I take turns getting each of them dressed.

45:  Ever since we bobbed for apples at Brian's parents Halloween party, Emmy has been itching to do it again.  SO, her after school activity of choice was to bob for apples.  It was all sorts of fun for all us girls!

46:  The annual cutting down of the Christmas tree!  I was lucky to even get a picture of Em...she's very good at avoiding the camera these days.


My little Bailey Boo: 

42:  Bailey has loved orange and blue for as long as I can remember so of course she wanted to be a blue fairy.  Once again, I captured Bailey distracted by something very simple...stickers in this case.  I love her beautiful smiles, but these moments when she can tune the rest of us out are so darling to me.

43:  We took advantage of another beautiful fall day and played in the sandbox.  Don't know how long this weather will last.  And, I don't know if it's the middle child thing or just Boo, but she is really good at playing all by herself. 

44:  This is Bailey just doing what I kindly asked her to do.  "Please go stand by that tree and smile."  haha.

45:  We had a little "Thanksgiving party" at our house and had a few friends over to make turkeys out of pretzels and other sugary treats.  She was concentrating soooo hard on making her turkey...I told her to look over at me, I got this.

46:  Cutting down trees in Idaho and enjoying wearing her snow clothes for the first time this year.  No smiles this time...well, smile and a tongue (she's learning from her big sister).  


Oh Sara Sue:

42:  My little bumble bee for Halloween.  How perfect was it that she found some flowers too!  She even had the "buzzzzzz" down and chased us around "buzzing."  She loved the candy too...I'd have to pull her away from those bowl that people just put and say "take one."  That never ended in a happy Sara.

43:  Snap shot because I thought it was pretty day...and she's a pretty little girl.

44:  Just watching a show on my bed after her bath and waiting her turn to get dressed for the day.  

45:  Sara LOVES her blanket.  I take it back, she LOVES the  tag on her blanket.  Here she's climbed up on the laundry basket and is concentrating so hard to stick her finger in the hole of the tag.  You can bet I took a few more pictures of this!  She loops the tag around her finger and touches it to her face.  Yup, adorable!


Linking with lovely Jodi at Practicing Simplicity  

No comments:

Post a Comment