Thursday, October 23, 2014

Project 52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Sorry, bear with me here....I'm so close to completing this fun project!  I get behind on posting but I always make sure I'm snapping at least one picture of each girl each week.  My goal is to create a book for each of them at the end of this.  Can't believe it's week 41!!!


Emmy Lou

36:  First loose tooth!  I can't believe it...at 5 years old!  And she was so so so proud! 
37:  Such a good sport to experiment with light and location for future shoots.  Didn't even have to pose her.  I love when she actually wants to be in a picture.
38:  So grown up now that she's in school.  I love when she learns something and wants to share it with me and her sisters.  We all made leaf pictures this week..with instruction given by Em.
39: My mom had this little stuffed animal kitten out as a Halloween decoration. Em snuggled and babied it all night, even brought it home to care for.
40: Annual girls trip to SLC with my mom and sisters.  Every time we go somewhere and see a face painting booth, Emmy always wants her face painted.  She was in heaven.  
41:   Brian raked up the biggest leaf pile the other night.  Em has been asking to jump in the leaves since August! 



Bailey Boo

36: I'm speechless at how cute she is.  Walked around campus and she wanted a picture here.
37:  Smiling for me (at her will) as we enjoyed one of the first fall evenings and I tried to find new places to take pictures.
38:  Such a great helper!  These are the last of our carrots this year.  Notice the necklace...she's my jewelry lover :)
39:  Taking such good care of grandmas pretend kitten.
40:  I've said it before, Bailey can just tune out and slip into her own little world so easily.  I love that about her.  Kids running all over around her and she's able to just ignore them and ponder.
41:  A much anticipated jump in the leaves!   



Sara Sue

36:  Such a big girl and such a BIG smile!  Riding around on her "bike" enjoying the last of summer.  I am in love with this stage! 
37:  Oh, just exploring...shirtless.  When she doesn't have a shirt on, she loves to rub her belly...I love to watch her and then kiss it lots :)
38:  We attempted a little adventure up the canyon to find fall colors but kind of struck out.  But she loved being outside.  If Sara is grumpy, all you gotta do is take her outside.  
39:  She LOVES jumping on the tramp at grandma's house.  She'll run and fall and get bounced around and just laugh the entire time.
40:  Visiting Gardner Village for the Witches Festival and came across this fun wall.  It was 70+ degrees that day so it might as well been July ;)  Sara is a happy camper when she's got a treat in hands (and I just love her pony tails).
41:  First experience with a leaf pile and she was so excited she was shaking!  She wanted to play in it just like her sisters and even tried to bury herself.  

Linking with lovely Jodi at Practicing Simplicity  

No comments:

Post a Comment