Friday, October 17, 2014

PHOTO SHARE PROJECT | September Words

Mid October and I'm finally getting around to this....

HARVEST
I has the opportunity to attend an an incredible photography conference called CLICK AWAY in September.  I want to write all about it...but until then you can read about it here on my very talented friends blog (because lets be honest, she writes 1000 times better than I do and my post would never do the conference justice).
Anyway, here's my "harvest."  While at the conference, this was what I found that made me think of "harvest."


NOSTALGIC
I love watching my girls do things with my mom that I did with my grandma when I was young.  Amazing all the memories that came flooding back as I watched my little girls use the apple peeler with my mom.

BREAKFAST
I think the picture speaks for itself here.

AUTUMN
I know, not the typical "Autumn" picture.  I chose this for the word because it's more of a farewell to summer and hello to Autumn.  Probably the last time she'll be running around the front yard only half clothed this year ;)  The weather here has been beautiful.  My 5 year old will say, "It's a beautiful fall day today huh mom?"  I couldn't agree more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment