Wednesday, August 27, 2014

PHOTOSHARE PROJECT | July Words

I cannot believe it's August!  I count my lucky stars all the time that last December I was invited to participate in a weekly photo challenge with a group of other photographers.  We call the challenge Photoshare.  I'm always so anxious to see what words the new monthly moderator has come up with and I've learned so much over the last 7 months.   July was super busy, but I got all my pics done :)

WATER
a little "home made" summer rain storm for my girls.

 NIGHT
I don't get much quiet time during the day with 3 girls at home, so every now and again I'll stay up late and enjoy a snack, listen to my peaceful house...and catch up on photos.


FOCUS
messing around with focus and some really shallow depth of field.

IMPERFECT
i was trying to find something broken, something bent, something "imperfect" to photograph for this theme...but this picture won.  it's imperfect in it's composition and lack of focus but those smiles.... the prompt "imperfect" gave me a great reason to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment